We need a pit boss.
Hovercraft Denver is looking for an experienced Integrated Producer to guide digitally-led projects from inception through delivery. Experience with a mix of project types is preferred, but expert knowledge of interactive and motion graphic workflows is a must. The ideal candidate is a detail oriented, highly organized individual who thrives in a results-driven environment. We need someone who thrives on the fundamentals: communication,organization, and strategic creative implementation.
You will be responsible for delivering large-scale, high-profile projects on time, and on budget; working in lock-step with the design and development teams. You must be able to effectively facilitate project needs through every phase of production without micro-managing.
Each project here is different, and we need a proactive problem solver who is able to navigate through potential roadblocks and remove the hurdles necessary to arrive at a solution.
Daily hands-on duties will include managing projects from in-take through delivery, interfacing with clients and collaborating with our internal teams in both Denver and Portland offices. Our producers help create the budgets they manage, and report directly to the leadership team. Naturally, you should love what you do and have fun doing it, because we do.
Go-getter work ethic? Responsible and accountable? Attention to detail and highly organized? Sense of humor with the ability to laugh at yourself? Think of clients as friends and family? If a bunch of yes’s, you’re landing at the top of the list. Resume/Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create and own project plans; resourcing, deliverables, add/changes, budgets, timelines
- Communicate & manage expectations with clients and internal teams
- Work with other producers, managers and vendors to ensure projects are on point
- Manage the workflow and efficiency of the creative team in a deadline-driven environment
- Delegate workflow and prioritization of project tasks to ensure timely completion
- Provide client, project and team leadership with ability to facilitate solutions
- Navigate typical project twists and turns, roadblocks and hurdles while remaining cool, calm & collected
- Participate and occasionally lead client interactions to facilitate presentations, feedback and working sessions
- Manage file deliveries and deployments, ensuring they are delivered correctly, to requested specifications, and in a timely manner
- Research and source specialized vendors & hardware solutions as necessary
- Occasional on-site management of project load-in and deployment of installation
- Strong resume with at least 3 years of experience
- Knowledge of creative processes and workflows
- Working knowledge of Google Drive (docs, sheets, etc), Slack and Harvest
- Working knowledge of Apple OS system and software
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite is a plus
Education & Interests
- Bachelors Degree in Creative, Technical or Business fields
- Interest and general knowledge of the creative industries
- Interest and general knowledge of art, architecture, and technology
What We Provide
- FT: Health / Vision / Dental
- FT: 401k with annual match
- FT: Paid holidays and vacation
- Supportive, small team environment
- Occasional project specific or inter-office travel
- Upbeat workplace
- Pet friendly office